Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm a teacher-preneur!

Hi friends and followers!  I'm super excited to announce that I have officially opened up a Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) store!  Thanks to the encouragement from my colleagues and, not to mention, a much needed 3-day weekend (whoop, whoop!).... I made the decision to open a store and posted my first freebie product today! (Insert happy dance here.)

Just like this blog, my TpT store is still a work in progress but it's a start! If you've read my previous post - Building Community & Character - you may remember this product.  I decided to start small and start with something that I had already created.  As my colleagues would say... "Work smarter, not harder!"  Ha! 

    
Check out this freebie in my *brand-spanking new* TpT store!  I hope you will enjoy this activity and book discussion of "One" by Kathryn Otoshi as much as my students and I did.

As always, thank you for your support and for taking the time to stop by!!  Please be sure to visit often for new products and updates! Have a great rest of the weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment