Monday, November 24, 2014

Milestone Monday!

Hi friends and followers!  Happy Monday!  Today is just a little extra special... not only because I am enjoying the day off for Thanksgiving break, BUT also due in large part to the fact that I have achieved a milestone with my Ms. Gartman goes to First Grade Facebook page!!  

Drum roll, please ..... that's right, folks - I have reached 100 likes!! Whoop, whoop! 
(Insert happy dance here)


Thanks so much to my friends, colleagues, and fellow bloggers for your support and virtual love!  Y'all are awesome!  Although this blog is more of a hobby and live journal than anything else, those 100 likes sure help to motivate and encourage me to just keep calm and blog on!


// Photo retrieved from Reviews from a Bookworm //

Here's to 100 likes and counting.... !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment