Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New TpT product ... Hungry Alligator!


Hello all!  I hope your week is off to an awesome start!  I am enjoying my last day of a mini-vacation (spent several days in the Blue Ridge mountains with my parents... #happyheart) and have certainly made the most of it.  Between unpacking, doing household chores and preparing for the week ahead - I managed to find time to finish up my latest TpT product... Hungry Alligator! 

Earlier in the school year, my students were introduced to Hungry Alligator and have enjoyed incorporating his "Chomp, chomp!" into any comparing numbers situation.  The amount of fun my firsties had was definitely the motivation behind the creation of this product in hopes that other kiddos would have as much F-U-N as we did learning about and practicing comparing numbers.


Swing by my TpT store to check out Hungry Alligator as well as my other products!  Thanks for stopping by and cheers (or, "chomp, chomp!") to a fabulous rest of the week!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment